Want to know a collection of SMS Mesra, Broken Heart, Love and Romantic???
in your eyes I'm not nobody,
not friends, friends, even relatives
but a stranger.
but let this stranger stopped a moment in
palace of love even for a second.
he will leave if you want n let her live if you


when the sun was unable to
your day to shine again,,,
you need not doubt,
when the river can not flow through
this earth again,,,
You do not have to be sad,
because my love for you to go through life there ....
i Love you ....






"Ya Allah .. If this love is tertawanan, imprison my heart with love to you, so no longerreply to captivating my heart .. If this desire is pain, fill it with longing pain to you .... "




I do not understand much about love ..
I can not understand the deepest meaning of love ...
but when I remember him, all that there ..
the heart says ...
I love him ... ... ....





when I walked dipersawahan
I see the green scenery
every trip
That's when
I remembered
yourself
and
I want to say
I say
sawahmu already
You start harvesting
would not
reap the results ... ... ... ,,,,,,,,????????????????@@@$$$$$$$$$$$$$



Love is the most beautiful gift that is given specifically for 2 people and no place for thirdorg.
Love is like a mountain that was near the time being looked at but to achieve a muchneeded and brliku prjalanan begitulh love .. who was so near yet to mendapatknya takesthe process and sacrifice for love is achieved easily .. will be lost over the months.
When we concentrate our lives on someone, we do not lg sesungguhya life because itlet the love that is in us to flow as it is so one moment when love can not be united, wecan melepasknya without deep resentment that will come with an expectation ofhappiness maybe we can not expect 


0 Responses

Post a Comment

comment by wise, drop a comment from you is so precious to me ..
if anyone wants the contact to ask me ^ _ ^