make many blogs with just one account
Blogging is my pleasure on the internetBecause a lot of things we can do with blogs.We can vent (express uneg-uneg), can share useful information, can to promote online businesses and so forth. I was so happy blogging quite a lot of blogs on the internet (people said sich) that I manage. There are tips that discuss successful online business, there is talk about business credit, there is a special blog to search for agents electrical pulses, there is also a special blog to promote the powerful drug business and others. 

How do I? 


You know that I am making a lot of blogs that with only 1 email account. My email address at mail.google.com. Yes, with my google mail can create as many blogs with a discussion of the varied or diverse. It's up to us and depend on us. If you have not got an email from google please make the http://mail.google.com lalu do sign up or register.Your email address will be like this: contohmail@gmail.com. Now to finish creating emails please create a free blog diwww.blogger.com. You can click on the "Create a Blog" or "Create a Blog" in the member's area. Then fill the blog name and description.So be cool blogs that we make. 


The benefit? 


For me to make many blogs is to be a dummy blog (blog Bodo). From the blogs here I include some dummy links that lead me to a blog muktiblogmisalnya. So this is very effective to increase the Page Rank of the blog and also can optimize your blog in the eyes of search engines like google. Moreover, if the dummy blog already has a page rank as well. Effect on SEO and page rank is very big. If only for fast indexed in google is very good if we use this dummy blog. Create a blog now tomorrow has been able to get into google. That benefit has a lot of blogs. 


Tired? 


There was tired loh. Although it is easy to create a blog that a lot with only 1 account, I must admit very busy ngurusnya. A blog should always update or post new articles premises for the blog that we manage are always fresh aleas fresh. Blogs are always fresh eyes will make search engines happy. So have a lot of blogs should have many ideas for content writing. If not, then we would like a stall blog without a buyer. If you are a beginner blogger should focus first with one blog, just after the one great good in the eyes of visitors or in the eyes of search engines, just to think of making other blogs. In order not tired ngurusnya dech. Finally I hope this information is useful. Happy blogging.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

comment by wise, drop a comment from you is so precious to me ..
if anyone wants the contact to ask me ^ _ ^