How do I put adsense ads on your blog Indonesian?


Paid Per Click or PPC is known in the blogging world is Google Adsense. If we have a blog and posted on the blog Adsense ads, then we can gain money which is calculated perclick dollars. But it is unfortunate google adsense until now still not able to receive blog Indonesian to be installed adsense ads. Indonesian Blogs can only be installed adsense for search ads. For me sich, the percentage of information seekers through adsense for search is very small considering their own can type directly through the browser. Especially now provides direct sepertiFirefox browser by default when opened google search. I do not know why google still hesitate yes to bloggers Indonesian.Hesitation or lack of trust yes ... yes fate with the fate of Indonesia that has tarnished the image of corruption overdo a top-elected in the world. 

How do I put adsense ads on your blog Indonesian? This information I got from the blog http://arix-hardrock.blogspot.com I think this information is very good for the fellow blogger who wants to creating a money machine dollar from blogs. In my opinion tidakmelanggar Adsense TOS. Because of its facilities as well as from Google. If google still consider this violation of the TOS, so do not dikelauarkan dong. Yes what?The trick is simple really. You must have a google email account. For those who do not have a list and make ajadi here. Here I lay out the steps. Please read on ya .... 

1. Log in to Google Friend Connect click here. If it opens its web click the link "enter".Enter your username and password your google account. 

2. Once logged in, see the menu on the left. What I do is add the address of my blog by clicking the "Add New Site" to add our blog site.
3. Fill your blog with a complete web site name, url and language Web site Web Site.Select aja language with the Indonesian language.
Tambahkan web
4. If successfully enter our blog, Still in the left menu, click Adsense to configure our adsense ads.
Pilih Format Adsense
There are 3 steps to setting an adsense ad. Connect your first gemail account withadsense (Associate Adsense Account) 2. Setting adsense ad formats Please select an ad format in accordance with our blog (Configure Adsense Units). If I select the size of160 x 600 to insert adsense ads on this beloved blog 3. Take the HTML code (CreateHTML code) copy and paste it in your blog side bar.

4. Beres. Examples can be seen in the side bar of this blog mukti. Appears khan ads.


Hopefully useful for you who want to generate / increase money from Google Adsensedollars.

source: my blog 2
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

comment by wise, drop a comment from you is so precious to me ..
if anyone wants the contact to ask me ^ _ ^